Services

SERVICES

5/5

Full Wedding Planning Service

Full Wedding Planning Service

Our Full Wedding Planning service will bring you a complete package covering all aspects involved in the planning of your day.

We will take full control of the planning process under your direction of taste. We will continuously touch base with you for the final confirmation on big decisions to better our communication, clarity, & approval from yourself & your partner.

We’ll do 98% of the Leg Work, the remaining 2% is your word!


Whats Included?

  • Full Planning of Wedding from Start to Finish;
  •  Complementary Initial Meeting
  • Budget Planning for Affordability
  • On the Day Coordination
  • Frequent Face to face meetings
  • Theme ideas & Positive Guidance
  • Wedding planning checklists,
    Research & recommendations
  • floor plans, on-going support & more!

Our Full Wedding Planning service will bring you a complete package covering all aspects involved in the planning of your day.

We will take full control of the planning process under your direction of taste. We will continuously touch base with you for the final confirmation on big decisions to better our communication, clarity, & approval from yourself & your partner.

We’ll do 98% of the lifting, the remaining 2% is your word!


Whats Included?

  • Full Planning of Wedding from Start to Finish;
  •  Complementary Initial Meeting
  • Budget Planning for Affordability
  • On the Day Coordination
  • Frequent Face to face meetings
  • Theme ideas & Positive Guidance
  • Wedding planning checklists,
    Research & recommendations
  • floor plans, on-going support & more!

On Day Co-ordination Service

Our On Day Co-ordination (ODC) package will give you a qualified wedding planner on the day of your wedding. ODC’ work to ensure everything is running smoothly, people & suppliers are on time & the natural demands on the day of your wedding are being met. 


Whats Else Should I Know?

ODC has become an important & popular element in the execution & preparation of modern-day weddings. 

Leading up to your event, we will provide you with a schedule ideally 1 month prior (give or take), on the approach we will take for your big day. 

With high expectations & a deep feel for perfectionism, your co-ordinator will tip toe in the shadows & prepare / align everything while you enjoy your special day.

Wedding Styling & Design

Wedding Styling & Design Service

Our Wedding Styling & Design Package will give you the comfort & control of having a professional looking over your shoulder guiding you in the right direction. Feel a sense of ease as we encourage, design and style your day for / with you.

On Day Co-ordination Service

Our On Day Co-ordination (ODC) package will give you a qualified wedding planner on the day of your wedding. 

Our On Day Co-ordination (ODC) package will give you a qualified wedding planner on the day of your wedding. ODC’ work to ensure everything is running smoothly, people & suppliers are on time & the natural demands on the day of your wedding are being met. 

ODC has become an important & popular element in the execution & preparation of modern-day weddings. 

Leading up to your event, we will provide you with a schedule ideally 1 month prior (give or take), on the approach we will take for your big day. 

With high expectations & a deep feel for perfectionism, your coordinator will tip toe in the shadows & prepare / align everything while you enjoy your special day. 

Wedding Decoration Packages

Based around your catering needs, we offer a variety of package bundles to best suit you.

Standard Reception Setup

  • Small / medium centerpieces
  • hanging drapes
  • dressing tables & chairs

Bliss Reception Setup

  • Large centerpieces
  • hanging lights
  • hanging drapes
  • dressing tables & chairs

Standard Reception Setup

Bliss Reception Setup

Engagement Party Service


Whats Included?

$500

Hens Party Service


Whats Included?

Get Your Free Face-to-Face & Phone Consultation!

Leave a message below with your contact details & message related to your inquiry & we will get back to you within 24 hours!

Contact Us!